Work | Design Experience
a.lee creative December 2015 - Present
- Works with different businesses and companies like Pure Hockey
- Works with different non-profit organizations like VFW of O'Fallon, IL
- Works on a variety of print and digital projects
- Design custom event packaging—like invitations, save the dates, thank yous
and decorations—for different events.
- Portrait Photography—like engagement photos and family photos upon request.
- Works with different types of vinyl and paper
- Handcrafted Items
White Rodgers | Emerson Electric through TCG October 2017 - October 2018
- Takes direction from Art Directors and Branding Manager
- Works with branding guidelines for Sensi-White Rodgers and Emerson
- Designs multiple trade show material, info graphs, for presentations, prize cards, etc.
- Resizing images for web, social, and blog posts
- Updating guides for users and web
- Works in different programs on a daily bases
*Microsoft Word, Adobe Creative Suite—Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
FleishmanHillard through TCG September 2017
- Worked on different projects for multiple clients
- Edited Powerpoint presentations, booklets, ads, ect.
- Designed presentations from clients direction
- Followed branding guidelines for FleishmanHillard, while being consistent with the
brand of the client project being worked on at the time
- Corporated clients branding in multiple projects
- Programs used—Powerpoint, Adobe Creative Suite—Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
Ascension through TCG May 2017 - July 2017
- Collaborated with the Formation Department on several projects
- Programs used - Powerpoint, Prezi, Adobe Creative Suite—Illustrator
- Designed graphics for Sponsor Report in illustrator and built presentation in Prezi
- Worked in Powerpoint to make presentations more cohesive to brand
- Re-designed interactive website for the Formation Department
- Worked with-in Ascension's branding guidelines
Pure Hockey formerly Total Hockey - Maryland Heights, MO May 2016 - September 2017
Graphic Designer August 2016 - September 2017
Junior Graphic Designer May 2016 - August 2016
- Design print and web graphics the largest hockey retail companies
in the country as well as its two subsidiary companies, Total Goalie and Total Lacrosse.
- Work closely with marketers and a creative team to maintain the structure of the
website and overall marketing message of the company.
- Co-coordinated photo shoots and gave photographers direction.
- Create artwork on deadline for a large range of media outlets and social platforms.
- Create GIF animations for social and email campaigns.
- Photograph product in the studio.
- Many works have been featured in national publications.
The Printing Plant- Carbondale, IL September 2014 – December 2015
Graphic Designer | Production Tech
- Managed assets for multiple clients, from larger corporations like
Urban Outfitters to smaller businesses in Carbondale, IL.
- Communicated with clients Via telephone, email, and walk-ins
- Designed and saved artwork out to size for print.
- Managed multiple printers and plotters.
- Printed out documents in various sizes and quantities.
- Did production work, weeding, trimming, and installing vinyl and banners.
- Bounded books of different sizes and binds.
Southern Illinois University at Carbondale (SIUC) - 2013 - 2015
Bachelor’s Degree Fine Arts | Art
Specialization Communication Design
Minor: Art History
Southwestern Illinois College - December 2009 - May 2013
AIGA- St. Louis